BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Days & Nights

I'm starting to think my little guy is way too good! He has been sleeping from midnight to 6 for the last week or so. How did I get so lucky??? I figured I would never get a decent nights sleep ever again lol well at least for the next few years anyways. But even though Kalen has been such a good sleeper his mommy hasn't been :P I have NOT been able to sleep the last two nights. I've been up until 6 both nights and then as soon as I (finally) doze off, Kalen is ready to eat. At least it was over the weekend so Wayne could take care of him. It's already so late! I better go lay down and attempt to sleep.

1 comments:

Jason and Tiff said...

Man! I don't even have a child and I have problems sleeping. We had this old bed from Jason's parents and it's not at all comfy.. we wake up with our backs hurting every morning but we went and bought a new bed at a labor day sale at RC Willey yesterday and we had a comfy bed to sleep on last night! YAY! I will post some pictures of it soon. :) Hope you start getting some sleep! Maybe you need a new bed too! ;) lol Love you!