BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 7, 2008

100... ok only 50 facts about me

Tiffany had this on her blog so I stole the idea...I was bored :)

1. Wayne and I have been together for 3 years this last July
2. We met when Wayne came to Mesquite to spend time with his sister before he left for Iraq
3. I only got to spend one day with Wayne before he left
4. I’m glad he had to be gone for so long but only because I don’t take having him here for granted
5. I love our baby boog Kalen
6. My favorite color is blue
7. I’m a true blond
8. I’ve dyed my hair every color under the sun
9. I get bored with my hair very easily lol
10. I hate TV but I love The Biggest Loser and Project Runway
11. I think Family Guy is great fun too
12. I LOVE DISNEYLAND!!!
13. I became an aunt when I was 6
14. I have 2 nieces and 3 nephews from my side of the family
15. I have 5 nieces and 1 nephew from Wayne’s side
16. My niece used to call me Trolli when she was younger
17. I miss high school
18. I used to dance on the high school drill team
19. I was secretary for the Senior class office
20. I scored a 3 on the English Composition AP test my junior year
21. I ran track and cross country
22. I wish I would have done more during the first part of high school
23. Out of all the school dances, I only went with 2 guys…wish I could say different
24. I just completed my first block of online college courses
25. I’m hoping to receive my associates in education in 2 years
26. I want to be an elementary school teacher
27. I love my job!
28. I love Mr. Durbin! Fire it up ha ha
29. I want to be more sporadic like my sissy Kristi
30. I love to run for fun
31. I want to lose ALL the baby weight from being pregnant
32. I have an insane goal of getting back down to my drill team weight :)33. I WILL GET THERE
34. I love to read
35. I think 80’s music is awesome
36. I want to get married on the beach
37. I’ve been to two other countries
38. I refuse to watch The Notebook because I know I’ll bawl like a baby
39. I’ve been 21 for over 6 months and I still haven’t bought myself a beer :P
40. I love to walk the Vegas strip
41. I want Kristi to take me back to Thunder from Down Under ha ha ha
42. I’m trying to get into a house
43. I’m ready to have another baby already
44. I want to have 2 or 3 more kids before we’re done
45. I hope Kalen and Degan grow up to be best friends like Rocki and I have always been
46. I just thought of that one time our other best friend dumped nachos in Rocki’s ex’s car after he told her not to HA HA HA That was hilarious Tiff!
47. I found a new love for watching football
48. UFC is pretty cool too
49. Soccer still sucks though
50. This is taking forever and I need to go to bed so I’ll post 50 more things another day

1 comments:

Jason and Tiff said...

You are already ready for another baby?! lol you are funny. I was talking with Jason's sister and her friend last night and they were telming me their horror stories of giving birth so now I'm even more scared!!! And I still think that is funny that I spilt nachos in his car and don't even remember it. lol Love you!