BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

We have an announcement

Wayne and I are expecting baby #2 on July 9th. I can't decide if I want a boy or a girl though. A girl would be nice just in case 2 is enough HA HA HA but I have a strong feeling this one is going to be a boy. Either way we are excited and can't wait to get into our house so we actually have somewhere to put the poor kid :P We will be cutting it close, but I am hoping to be moved in by the end of June.

3 comments:

Wes&Kris said...

I have a feeling its A GIRL!? weird huh!? so can we think of a name before this child is born?? LOL

VVES PE said...

We had names we just didn't tell anybody lol. What are your ideas?

Wes&Kris said...

MUhahaaha.. you need to do a new post and I told you it was a girl.. It's just my aunt instincts.. nah. a lucky guess... Lilly Nicole Jensen or Lilly Marie Jensen