BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Oh my! I have been a slacker


Ok actually I've just been really busy with school and going back to work. Plus I have punka to take care of too :P I'll use this post to catch up on the last few weeks.

We took Kalen on his first camping trip up towards white rock. We all road four wheelers to the top of the mountain but Daddy drove booger and all the camping gear up in the Burban!


Grandpa helping Kalen stay warm by the campfire



Wheeling with Daddy


Kalen also went to his first movie! Kung Fu panda. We took him to the dollar movie thinking no one would be there but it was so packed! He was a good boy the whole time though. He drank his bottle and watched the first half of the movie and then slept through the rest.

Passed out in the theater!


Today was Kristi's 20th birthday. We were all out front carving pumpkins when someone got the idea to stick boog in one of the pumpkins for a picture. It was a cute idea but the baby didn't think it was a very good one.


Playing with punkin guts

Stuck in the punkin

punka wanting out of the punkin!

Katelee loves the giant pumpkin


Helping Kristi blow out the candles

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you have, I always check your blog to see if you update it. :) Love you!

Jason and Tiff said...

Haha! That picture of him inside the punpkin is so funny! I LOVE IT! I'm so glad you posted some more pics! I've been waiting! I hope you guys are doing good! miss ya and love ya

The Peterson Family said...

Yes you are a slacker! I tagged you on my blog like months ago and I have yet to see your response on your blog. Just kidding, it was only like a week ago. I am lucky to get a post on anymore too! It's busy busy being a Mom!

Anonymous said...

It sure was nice to see a new post. I love to hear whats going on down in Mesquite. You guys always have so much funnnnn! That Kalen boy is getting so BIG.
Love,
Aunt Wendy

The Peterson Family said...

Hello?! Are you there? I check this thing alot and I never see any new pics?? Please tell me you didn't drop out of blogger land.

Jason and Tiff said...

Nic! What the heck?! Where are the wedding pictures on the beautiful beach?! I miss you updating this! Love you! Congrats by the way!