BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 25, 2008

Panguitch Lake, Utah





We stayed at Uncle Frank and Aunt Marilyn's cabin this weekend. It was lots of fun but really relaxing too. Kalen loved Uncle Frank's animals. I think he liked the gazelle the best; he would stare at it forever! We went out on the lake and did some fishing. We didn't catch anything...well Jason caught a fishing pole with the anchor lol but that was it!


This was Kalen's 1st boat trip. He looked so dang cute in his little life vest! He slept most of the time, but when he was awake he just soaked everything in!
I bet you can't guess what I did most of the time...



HEY! I took advantage of having 20 babysitters :)

1 comments:

Jason and Tiff said...

Oh! He looks so dang cute in his tiny life vest. I bet that was nice to get to relax and rest while everyone else took adantage of playing with the little guy. I can't wait to see him! I want to come right now. I am still so sad that we didn't get to come over the weekend... We just barely got our car back last night! I hope the outfits that I got for the babies will fit them still when I finally am able to come home and give them to you guys. I love you!